The Helensville Golf Club located just 15 minutes from Silverdale is a progressive club offering innovative membership options along with a large following of green fee players enjoying casual golf on a well-presented parkland course.
The Golf Managers position offers a unique opportunity for a person with a love of the game of golf to combine that passion with a rewarding job.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team. The role is a permanent Full Time position, and includes weekend work.
The position will report to, and work closely with, the Club Manager to implement the various tasks required to deliver the Clubs year round golf programme.
· Running the golf starters office (three to four days per week)
· Liaison with organisers for group bookings
· Organising tournaments and competitions
· Contribution to weekly members newsletters
· Update website & Facebook pages
· Shop stock control – stock take, ordering, etc.
· Registration of new members into internal management systems as well as National database.
· Maintenance of the reservation system
· Membership support
· Maintaining records and producing reports from our point of sale system.
Skills and experience required:
· Friendly phone manner and exceptional customer service skills
· Computer literacy – MS office suite, website, DOTGOLF
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to multi task
· High accuracy and attention to detail
Self-motivating and proactive in your approach with strong initiative, exceptional organisational skills and a can-do attitude will see you thrive in this position.
This position would ideally suit a fit and active mature person who enjoys the game of golf and has had some administrative experience within the sport.
Apply online today or contact Sandy March, Club Manager on 09 420 5454.
(We thank you for your interest in the Golf Manager’s role. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of their application)