An exciting opportunity exists at Woodlands Golf Club, one of Australia’s highest ranked golf courses and situated on the famous sandbelt region of Melbourne, for a highly qualified and experienced Hospitality Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager the successful applicant will join the senior management team and will manage the Club’s bar and catering efficiently, effectively and safely provide high quality food and beverage service’s in a well presented clubhouse to ensure Member and guest satisfaction on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Daily management of the food and beverage operations
- Management of Member and Non-Member events
- Ensuring exceptional service to Members and visitors
Experience and Knowledge
- Planning, organising and delivery of social events
- Understanding of the game of golf and a private Club environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in food and beverage operations
- Demonstrated delivery of exceptional customer service
- Highly developed communication skills – verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Business acumen with good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to delegate and lead a small team
- Ability to work hands on, independently and within a team environment
- Computer proficiency – POS, word, excel
- Enjoys working with people
Remuneration will reflect the successful candidate’s experience, knowledge and qualifications.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by 5pm Friday 16 April 2021 to:
The Finance Manager
Woodlands Golf Club
PO Box 844
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted