Located in Melbourne’s South East, Huntingdale Golf Club is seeking to employ a professional, engaging and creative Hospitality, Functions & Events Manager to join a progressive, collaborative and innovative team.
The main focus areas for this role is to drive member and external events such as conferences and special occasions, whilst managing our food & beverage operation. Hospitality management experience is necessary along with a service excellence approach.
Depending on events, weekend work will be required as part of the position with some early starts and evening events.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification highly regarded.
- Senior hospitality experience essential
- Understanding of golf industry beneficial
- Evidence of organization and management of high end events
- Evidence of high service delivery essential
- Evidence of strong people management skills essential
- Evidence of strong communication and presentation skills
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- While not essential, a background working in private member clubs beneficial
- Motivated and committed to providing a high level of customer service
- A friendly and professional disposition
- Excellent observation skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to work hands on, independently and within a team environment
- Wine Knowledge highly regarded
The Hospitality, Function & Events Manager is a full-time salary position.
If you would like to join the team at Huntingdale Golf Club please send your Cover Letter and CV to Cameron Tortolano – Operations
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.