Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates of The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified casual Chef to join the kitchen team and work a varied roster of morning, day and evenings throughout the week and must be available Mondays and Tuesdays.
Bringing positive energy and a can do approach you will join a kitchen team focused on the delivery of exceptional modern Australian dishes across both our a la carte, casual brasserie and terrace dining areas.
Reporting the Head Chef responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of food
- Supervision of kitchen staff in the absence of the Head Chef
- Supporting the Head Chef with stock and inventory management and other admin tasks
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Commercial Cookery (3rd year apprentice accepted)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Safe Food handling certification
- Extensive knowledge and competency across workplace health & safety and food hygiene in kitchen operations
- Current National Police check, First aid certificate and Driver’s license
- Availability to work a variety of shifts and have availability Mondays and Tuesdays.
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.