Golf Services Management (GSM) – We are an industry leading management company providing a high level of quality services to a growing number of golf courses.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Course Superintendent at Bay Views Golf Course, a course with a reputation of being an exceptionally maintained. The venue is operated by GSM under a long term lease arrangement.
The ideal applicant will be capable of following efficient turf agronomy, manpower and resource management methods that allow our small team to continue to achieve a high standard of golf course presentation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing and participating in all aspects of golf course and surrounding parkland presentation.
- Training, supervising and scheduling staff.
- Daily management of WH&S policy and procedures.
- Management and maintenance of course irrigation.
- Annual scheduling of renovation and improvement programs.
- Fleet management.
- Programming and implementing pest and disease management.
- An agreed financial and structural course management plan.
What we need from you:
- A strong commitment to succeed and a willingness to work with management to achieve improvement.
- An excellent knowledge of Golf Course preparation.
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
- Drivers licence.
- Ability to work weekends.
What we can offer?
- A role that provides an enjoyable challenge in a positive environment.
- Flexibility of hours.
- Ability to learn/train & progress your career.
- May be suitable for someone looking for their first role as the lead superintendent
- A competitive remuneration package.