12 MONTH CONTRACT POSITION COMMENCING JANUARY 2021
- Are you a skilled Custom Fitter with extensive experience?
- Want to join a world leader in golf equipment and products?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work independently and be rewarded for your efforts?
We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and driven Custom Fit Specialist to join out Fitting Team, on a 12 months basis, predominately covering NSW however up to 10 weeks will also be spent in QLD. Work week will be Tuesday to Saturday.
Who we are
Callaway is a world leader in the supply of golf clubs and equipment and we pride ourselves on being a supportive and ethical organization.
This exciting role will see you responsible for Custom Fitting at our Mobile Fitting Days at premium Callaway accounts around the (predominately) NSW region. Our fully maintained Callaway van is provided for this purpose. This is a role where your commitment and dedication will provide you with endless opportunities.
Whilst you will be based in NSW, you will responsible for servicing all of that State with 8-10 weeks being spent in QLD, in 2 week blocks.
- Develop an effective and efficient plan for fitting day coverage across the territory in conjunction with the National Field Sales Manager.
- Co-ordinate Fitting Day promotional material to maximise consumer appointments.
- Deliver premium consumer experience.
- Follow up accounts post Fitting Day to measure success.
- Provide Reporting and analysis of Fitting Days delivered.
- Conduct in-store retail custom fitting & product training for our key retail accounts. Both theoretical presentations and practical sessions in line with the Company’s methodologies (for all Callaway brands).
- Provide advice on best practices in the use of all launch monitors (Trackman, FlightScope, GC2, SAM, Quintic etc).
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the most effective use of Callaway fitting tools in store and maximise sales conversation rates.
- Ensure key account compliance to agreed in-store initiatives
- Build rapport and long term relationships with retail customers with the focus of adding value to their business in everything we do.
Skills and Experience
- An individual who exudes enthusiasm for golf and golf products
- Extensive experience & knowledge of golf industry and game
- Ability to remain calm and deal with conflict using key negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, planning and organization skills
- Proactive approach with high energy
- Full driver’s licence is mandatory
- Preference will be given to PGA members
- Extensive fitting experience with knowledge of launch monitors and reading the data produced.
For further details, please see Position description
If you have the right set of skills for this role and the right to work in Australia without restrictions for 12 months, please apply, attaching a covering letter and current CV.