Looking for a role that you can sink your teeth into, join a great team and get a buzz from providing great service to customers?
This newly created customer facing role will support the Hospitality and Events Manager to deliver high quality service an oversee day to day operations across the Hospitality areas of the business including bars, restaurant, bistro and function spaces.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 250 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW and WA.
Clublinks operates The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA on behalf of The Cut Members Board. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
You will hit the ground running and be happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself into whatever comes your way predominantly working on;
- Front of house service – bistro, bar, barista
- Planning and execution of functions and events
- Supervising, training and mentoring staff
- Stock management
- Financial reporting
- Workplace health & safety
With the ability to work a varied roster including weekends and evenings you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Current Approved Manager and RSA (WA) qualifications
- Safe Food handling certification
- Certificate 3 or 4 in hospitality or equivalent
- Current National Police check, First aid certificate and Driver’s license
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.