Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates The Cut Golf Course at Dawesville, WA. The Cut Golf Course has been consistently ranked in Australia’s top 20 public access courses. A true 18-hole links layout boasting breathtaking views, full length driving range, pro shop, function and hospitality areas.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic, suitably qualified Food and Beverage superstar to work a varied roster. This front facing customer service role will support the Hospitality and Events Manager with day to day operations across the Hospitality function of the business, including bars, restaurant, bistro and function spaces.
Responsibilities will include:
- Customer experience – food service, bar, barista
- Stock management
- Functions and events
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Be an hold a current WA RSA
- Safe Food handling certification
- Current National Police check, First aid certificate and Driver’s license
- Certificate 3 or 4 in hospitality or equivalent
- Relevant degree in Hospitality / business or similar discipline
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- Marketing and Business development skills
Amusements, Events and Recreation Award rates paid.
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.