About the Business
Hauraki Golf Club is an 18 hole challenging course with a little country charm. Nestled in the picturesque rolling hills of Mangatara, It is under an hours drive from Auckland or Hamilton. Hauraki Golf Club is ideal for both experienced and casual golfers. The course is supported by volunteers and the majority of revenue comes from green fees.
About the Role
We are looking for a club Manager who will welcome and look after patrons who come to the club. A key part of the role will also be promoting the club, with the interest of growing green fees and memberships.
● Present the club and clubhouse facilities in a professional manner
● Greet everyone in a friendly courteous welcoming manner befitting a true country club
● Run the club office, manage subscriptions, tee times, green fees, bookings and sales.
● Have sufficient computer skills to be able to use the Dot Golf software, word, excel, publisher and the club screen and associated software.
● Obtain and maintain a current Bar Managers Licence.
● Be able to complete stock ordering including alcohol, drinks, snacks cleaning supplies, club shirts, uniforms, score cards, office supplies, and golf equipment in a timely fashion.
● Maintain cleanliness of clubroom, surrounds, facilities and carts.
● Communicate directly with all departments in order to keep all informed at all times.
● Be able to organize club tournaments and events.
● Promote upcoming events to other clubs.
● Manage and keeping the facebook page and other social media up to date and informative.
● Grow the clubs Status in the local community and find new ways to promote and push the club forward.
The Ideal Candidate
This is an exciting sole charge self-managing position.
We are looking for a positive person who will be personable with our visitors and members. You will need to be organised, able to multitask, and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of golf, is able to work at least one day on a weekend, and wants to be part of the community.
1 October 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.