Love delivering exceptional customer service? Passionate about Sport and Recreation? At home on a Golf course or busy recreational space? Well we are looking for you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Operations assistant to join the onsite team at Moore Park Golf.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf, Sydney’s premier Golf entertainment complex on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). Located in central Sydney the Moore Park Precinct has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance. Each year Moore Park Golf has over 15 million golf balls hit on the driving range, 58,000 rounds of golf played and 20,000 golf coaching experiences; Moore park is a one stop golfing destination.
Reporting to the Moore Park Operations Manager, you will hit the ground running; delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks within the golf shop and driving range. The successful applicant would be engaged on a varied roster including a combination of weekdays, weekends, early mornings and evenings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and service;
- Maintaining golf cart storage area;
- Maintaining hire equipment;
- Operating computers/point of sale terminals;
- Workplace health and safety – including CovidSafe practices
You will have:
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- Vibrant and awesome energy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A keen interest in golf, sport and recreation activities
- Flexibility with working hours
- Police check and First aid qualifications
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.