Brookwater Golf & Country Club is Queensland’s Number One Public Access Golf Course located in the City of Greater Springfield and managed by Troon Golf.
The Greg Norman designed championship golf course offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic Golf Operations Manager to join the team.
As Golf Operations Manager you are responsible for managing all aspects of the golf operations.
The role requires an individual who has an extensive background in golf. You will work closely with the General Manager to deliver exceptional service experience to members and guests to the facility.
The successful applicant will be selected on the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a previous role
- Demonstrated excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong operational focus on the member/guest experience and quality assurance
- Working knowledge of Golf, operating systems, POS and rules of golf
- Experience with financial reporting and reports in general
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be creative in order to drive revenue sales in golf rounds and merchandise
Flexibility is required with working hours and weekend work will apply.
An appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated dependent upon experience.
If you have the skills and motivation to join our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.