St. Michael’s is looking for an enthusiastic person with an attention to detail to join our team.
The position is for a full time Assistant Professional, made up of pro shop duties and potentially some junior coaching opportunities in the future.
The Assistant will work alongside the Club Professionals offering the Members seamless service
The position requires shift commencement from either 6am – 1.30pm, or 11am – 7pm and requires Saturday and / or Sundays work.
A small amount of computer work, printing scorecards, collection of monies and bank reconciliation, announcements and monitoring of the starting times and groups teeing off.
The answering of phones, taking golf bookings, retails sales, managing the 1st and 10th tees making sure the field starts on time, making sure those golfers playing are entitled to play, keeping the shop and shop surrounds clean, tidy and well presented.
- A reliable, motivated and enthusiastic PGA Member
- Experience with MiClub
- Good level of customer service
- Available for weekend shifts
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Experience with club repairs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pro shop shifts – Weekdays and weekends – 38 Hours
- Customer service and sales
- Competition admin
- Club repairs
- Monthly stock take
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.