About the club
Lake Karrinyup Country Club is widely acknowledged as the premier golf club in Western Australia and pleased to offer a role that will focus upon delivering exceptional customer service and undertaking various tasks within the Golf Shop.
About the role
The Golf Shop is the first place of contact for our members and guests and are seeking a well presented, friendly and experienced sales/service person with club repairs experience to join our team.
Open from 6:00am to 6:00pm, 7 days a week this permanent part-time position will work to a rotating roster that will include weekends & public holidays offering up to 20 hours per week.
- Golf equipment sales and club repair experience.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to work as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekend work regularly.
- Have outstanding people skills.
- Have basic computer skills, good communication and customer service. Experience using Mi Club Golf Management Software is preferred but not essential.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Operating POS system. processing payments and following open and close procedures.
- Retail sales & service, club fitting & club repair tasks.
- Deliver superior customer service to members & guests.
- Answering and directing phone calls to appropriate persons.
- Take and accurately record all bookings for tee times as per Lake Karrinyup’s strict booking procedures.
- Assist with stocktakes, merchandising of products, barcoding & pricing.
- Presentation and cleanliness of shop, workshop & offices
- Assist in coordination of competitions and events;
- Assist with delivering corporate golf days and member events
Reporting to the Director of Golf, an individual with a positive attitude, excellent communication, presentation skills and flexibility with working hours should apply.
Knowledge of the game of golf, golf equipment sales and golf club repair experience are preferred.