Deception Bay Driving Range
Deception Bay Driving Range is seeking to appoint a PGA Teaching Golf Professional to provide service to their thousands of visitors who attend the driving range and mini-putt each year.
Deception Bay Driving Range is located 12km from Northlakes Shopping Centre, 27 minutes to the Brisbane Airport and 45 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
The range and putt-putt operates 7 days per week with the busiest days being Friday to Sunday.
The driving range possesses a 260 meter range, 24 undercover bays, grass hitting and a putt putt course.
The successful applicant for this position must be a PGA Member, ideally with a Certified status under the PGA’s ACE Program alongside also preferably being Advanced in a relevant ACE stream- Coaching/Game Development as an indicator of engagement in ongoing training and development. The applicant must be enthusiastic, in addition to being well presented, honest and reliable, organised, self motivated with a good work ethic and has a willingness to learn, and display good communication skills.
The position offered as a contractor as the teaching professional with the following operations forming part of the responsibilities of the successful applicant:
• Junior golf – Development and coordination of junior golf programs within the region
• Provide tuition for range members, beginners and juniors.
• Conduct tuition at local schools and community events
• Liaise with local media to promote golf in the region and provide regular information for webpage
Minimum available hours:
7 days a week from 9am to 6pm.
The role is for a contractor to work with the owner with the opportunity to retail golf equipment.
• Sales incentives and bonuses.
• Ability to teach and retain 90% of coaching profits associated with tuition including current arrangement already in place relating to the junior/ladies/beginner programmes.
• Additional revenue opportunities including commission on golf equipment sales.
For more Information:
Please contact Chris on 0402 507 514
To be negotiated with the successful applicant with a preferable starting date of ASAP.
Applications should be emailed to: Chris Hollingsworth