The Lakes Golf Club is one of Sydney’s Top Private Clubs featuring a world class golf course with contemporary club house facilities.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced greenkeeper to assist with the daily maintenance our 18 hole Mike Clayton designed Golf Course.
This role would suit a highly motivated individual with previous experience in a similar role.
Desirable skills include:
• Competent in all daily duties required on the golf course
• Minimum Certificate 3 in Greenkeeping
• Background in using Toro turf maintenance equipment
• Chemcert accreditation
• Understanding of chemicals and calibrations
• TORO irrigation
• Ability to work flexible hours & weekends
• Sound communication skills
• A current drivers licence
• Attention to detail
Our golf course demands high standards in quality & presentation for our members & guests, if you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to: Anthony Mills, Golf Course Superintendent
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted