Opportunity to be part of one of Eastern Sydney’s newest and largest sporting venues.
Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct is located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offering, customer experience and improving business performance.
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has recently undergone substantial upgrades and sits in the prime CBD / Eastern suburbs location of Centennial Parklands.
We are looking to appoint a Sports and Operations Coordinator who will be primarily responsible for overseeing the delivery of sporting competitions and successful management of all centre operations around the precinct.
Reporting to the Venue Managers your responsibilities will include the smooth daily operation and provision of:
- Exceptional Customer Service for internal and external customers
- Sporting Competition growth and delivery
- Multi sport corporate event support
- Staff Management
- Management of all operational activity streams across the precinct.
- Stakeholder Management
- Workplace Health and Safety
You will have a proven experience in Sports Competition and Centre Facility Management. You will have the ability to perform under pressure, delivering exceptional customer service whilst supporting and contributing to the team and overall success of the venue.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven leadership and team management experience
- Experience in centre operations including stocktake, procurement and facilities management
- Account management including billing, invoicing and general account keeping
- Proven success in sports competition delivery and growth
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to take ownership
- Above the line thinking and ability to implement required actions
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- Flexibility to work weekends and public holidays
- A current working with Children Check, Police Check and First Aid Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in competition management
- Minimum 1 year facility management
- Proven team management and leadership
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Experience operating point of sale equipment
- Experience in netball and soccer competition delivery
- Experience in holiday camp and junior camp delivery
- Proficient in competition management software
All shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Once this has been completed the successful candidate will be notified.
Please do not delay in sending through your application via Seek as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.