Lonsdale Links is in an exciting period of transition with a new 18-hole golf course and clubhouse due to open in December 2020. Renowned architects Ogilvy Cocking & Mead are confident that the new course will be well entrenched in the Top 100 Courses in Australia. The new clubhouse designed by Wood Marsh is also set to become a central hub for the community of Point Lonsdale and a high-quality experience for people travelling to the Bellarine.
The Club is looking to engage an enthusiastic and customer service-oriented Trainee Professional to start full time with the view of undertaking a PGA Traineeship in 2021 or a current Trainee looking for a new opportunity.
– Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment.
– Personable and friendly demeanour
– Positive approach to customer service
– Good time management
– Excellent personal presentation
– Computer and POS literate (knowledge of Mi Club booking system is advantageous)
– An interest in Coaching / Club Fitting and Club Repairs.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Administering member competitions & assisting with Member & Guest bookings.
– Tee time management.
– Supervising pace of play.
– Maintaining the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation.
– Providing support to the Director of Golf.
– Food and Beverage service essential within the Golf Shop.
Please call (03) 5258 1955 to have a confidential discussion for any questions you may have regarding the role.