FACEBOOK Royal Auckland and Grange Golf Club
Royal Auckland and Grange Golf Club is looking for an energetic part-time junior Chef/Kitchen Assistant to join our dynamic young team. Duties will include cabinet and sandwich preparation, some a la carte restaurant and banquet cookery and kitchen porter work.
It is essential that the successful candidate for this part-time position will possess the following attributes:
- Be willing to assist the Head Chef and to understand, learn and be able to carry out in the day-to-day requirements as needed.
- Have a professional, service orientated approach.
- Work in conjunction with the Food & Beverage Café and Bar & Restaurant team.
- Café experience is desirable.
- Outstanding time management skills with excellent communication and the ability to motivate those around them.
- 7 Day Roster with flexibility to work weekends, Public Holidays and attend meetings in the evenings.
- To have a professional, confident, and positive attitude, with a personable approach to fellow team and Club members.
The successful applicant must have excellent attention to detail, be able to multitask and work and remain calm under pressure. They will have the ability to work well in a team, co-operating well with all levels of the team and be receptive to positive and constructive feedback from peers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency and their own transportation.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.