KINGSTON HEATH GOLF CLUB
Kingston Heath Golf Club is one of Australia’s most prestigious golf clubs and part of the famed Melbourne Sandbelt. It provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm, and respect for traditions. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world-class golf course.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced hospitality professional to join the dedicated Food & Beverage team. The primary responsibility of this full-time, hands-on role is overseeing the Food & Beverage Operations of the Club.
The Hospitality Manager will ensure the delivery of a first-class experience to our members and guests by providing exceptional service and promoting a friendly, ‘club’ environment.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A proven track record in Food & Beverage management including:
– Staff training, development, and rostering
– Stock control, stocktake, product knowledge
– Private and marquee events management
– Golf knowledge is preferable but not essential
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft suite) with Northstar an advantage but not essential
- Strong people skills
- A strong, professional work ethos
- Drive, passion, and energy with a focus on customer service and a “can-do” attitutude
- A friendly and positive approach
- An acute eye for detail with a focus on ‘the one percenters’
- Flexibility to rotate roster as required to meet function demand and requirements
- Competitive salary and supportive workplace environment
- Access to training and development
- Free daily staff meals
- Access to golf facilities
This is a unique opportunity to join and lead our Food & Beverage team. Applications should include a resume and cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the position.
Please address applications to:
Operations Manager – Tom Evan