Part Time Green-keeper for 9-hole Golf Club in the Townsville area. The successful applicant will be required to work for up to 30 hrs per week.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with managers, colleagues and golfers
- Maintaining the golf course playing surfaces. Preparing the golf course for play
- Operating and maintaining machinery
- Maintaining plants other than turf on the golf course
- Attend meetings and conferences
- Promote health and safety of self and others in accordance with relevant policies
Qualifications: Must have a recognised qualification in maintaining golf courses or equivalent. Must hold a poison certificate.
Initial contact Leigh.firstname.lastname@example.org