Liverpool Golf Club is a Semi-Private golf club located 30 mins from Sydney CBD in the high growth area of South West Sydney
A championship course and host to many major events, the course is always in great condition and proves to be popular amongst our large membership base and big social golf following
The Pro Shop boasts a large showroom and an indoor Performance Centre with flight scope technology, Which is utilised for coaching and club fitting.
Liverpool Golf Club provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent and enthusiasm While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for continuous improvement, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
- You will assist in the running of the golf operations department of Liverpool Golf Club. The key tasks include:
- Prepare golf carts for play. Which includes maintenance & cleaning.
- Deliver a professional service experience for members & guests.
- Daily operational tasks including but not limited to cleaning and maintenance of cart storage and staging areas.
- Assist with tee bookings and timesheet management.
- Assist with retail service to members & guests
This role is Casual and will require mid-week and weekend work.
What does the Club need from me?
- A passion for golf and customer service
- A hard-working team player
- Availability to work mid-week and weekends – shifts ranging between 5.30am starts and 7pm finishes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using computers and associated software programs
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff and members.
- Experience with booking(Miclub) and point of sale systems is an advantage but not necessary
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks
- Understanding of social media to help with the clubs Facebook & Instagram posts
- Pay rates will be from the registered and licensed clubs award
- Access to training and feedback
- Uniforms provided
- Working with a great team of staff and members at the club
If you have any questions you can apply via the tab below.