We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to succeed and a willingness to be able to strive for continuous improvement – a keen interest in golf would be advantageous but is not essential. The main responsibility of this position will be to maintain the golf course and surrounds to the highest possible level. The successful applicant shall be self-motivated, punctual and have the ability to work in all conditions and must be able to commute to and from work independently.
This is a full-time position with weekend work on a rotating roster whilst working in a great team environment.
Applicants must have experience in all aspects of golf course maintenance, including a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
The successful applicant will possess:
- •Certificate 3 in Horticulture – Sports Turf Management
- Experience and knowledge of chemical and fertiliser application.
- Excellent communication skills and have sound knowledge in OHS&E.
- Be self-motivated and punctual with the ability to work and lead under pressure.
- Experience with irrigation and minor repairs would be of benefit.
- Employment will be on a full time basis and include rostered weekend work