ABOUT THE ROLE
Golf Operations Coordinator – PGA Golf Professional Dorset Golf
· Initial 2-year maximum term + ongoing potential
· Salary: $66,684 pa + Super
· Location: Dorset Golf
Maroondah City Council has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate golf professional to become involved in delivering the Golf operations and golf coaching services at Dorset Golf.
Dorset Golf is regarded as one of the most popular courses in Victoria with 70,000 rounds played last year.
The Operations Co-Ordinator – PGA Golf Professional will be part of the Golf Leadership Team and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the customer service and retail operations. The Operations Co-Ordinator – PGA Golf Professional will be the face of the coaching program.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering all manner of lesson programs and golfing pathways. The key focus of the role will be increasing junior and ladies’ clinics, participation and pathways for membership growth while still servicing the lesson needs of existing members and the public alike.
The successful applicant will possess the following key attributes, which need to be addressed in an application;
· Certified PGA Professional
· An understanding of the golf industry and its trends and be able to respond to changing market needs that keep Maroondah Leisure at the forefront of service delivery.
· A genuine passion for teaching and golf in general.
· Demonstrated experience leading, managing, and coaching a customer service and retail team in the achievement of organisational goals and objectives.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Strong work ethic.
· Club Fitting capability
As part of our recruitment process, you may be required to have pre-employment process. (Psychometric Assessment, Medical, Crim Check and Working with Children Check).
To apply online use the tab below and you will be directed to our website.
For further assistance please call Assistant Manager of Golf – Stuart Robertson on 0437 934 587.
The closing date is Sunday 4 October.
To apply for this job please visit www.maroondah.vic.gov.au.