Known for our people first approach the Portsea Golf Club is located on the southern end of beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
Portsea Golf Club is seeking a self-motivated, team orientated Membership and Marketing Coordinator to join our team due to an internal promotion.
This position presents a unique opportunity to work for a Club that is rich in history, proud, successful and a respected member of the golfing community
Reporting to the Finance Manager and General Manager this role will provide excellent customer service and a positive experience to all potential and existing members and guests of the Portsea Golf Club
This is a Part-time role 3-4 days per week and we will consider some flexible work options for the right candidate.
The Membership and Marketing Coordinator is an integral part our team, responsible for the management and administration of the membership functions. The successful candidate will work closely with the finance team and involves a significant level of member facing interaction. The core responsibility is to manage the membership database, process and manage all membership applications, and process membership subscriptions and charges.
Key duties can include:
- Enter data into the membership database (MPower) correctly and in-line with Portsea Golf Club membership service standards.
- Monitor the Membership data base and respond to member and support enquiries over the phone and via email.
- Provide a high level of member service and answer all enquiries in a friendly and accurate manner.
- Consider opportunities to maintain and enhance services provided to the Club’s membership base.
- Membership Marketing and Sales, including designing and implementing Portsea Golf Club annual membership and marketing plan.
- Increasing member satisfaction and retention by invigorating our communications and social media approach and creating social events for the Portsea members;
- Supporting the General Manager by accurately reporting on all campaigns run out of the Membership office and involvement in key meetings with the Membership committee stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with team members across the organisation
- Highly organised with attention to detail together with excellent time management and problem solving skills
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Membership and/or marketing function.
- Previous experience in the golf industry favoured but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in driving marketing campaigns, including the use of social media.
- Stakeholder management experience essential.
This is a relatively autonomous role where you will be given the freedom and responsibility to present your ideas, influence stakeholders that build support to implement your initiatives to successful outcomes.
This position is an integral part of a high performing team, and a key contributor to the clubs ongoing performance. We are seeking a highly organised individual with impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills, who is accustomed to interacting in a highly personable and professional manner
In return for your commitment, we will provide a fun and exciting environment to work, fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide.
Applications should be submitted online and should include a covering letter and your resume addressing the criteria in the job application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.