The Mount Compass Golf Course on the South Australian Fleurieu Peninsula is one of Australia’s premier pay to play golf courses. Listed in Australia’s Top 100 golf courses, the Neil Crafter designed links style golf course is available to the public 7 days a week.
Mount Compass Golf Course are seeking to employ an enthusiastic PGA Member to join the Golf Operations team.
You will deliver exceptional customer service within the Golf Shop and associated Food and Beverage services of the Mount Compass Golf Course. Reporting to the golf operations manager, you will assist in achieving the goals and objectives of the business stakeholders.
The successful applicant will preferably have experience working in a high quality golf club including welcoming and checking in players, providing expert retail/product advice, opening and closing the golf shop and genuine experience in making people happy, because that’s our number one goal.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to work as part of a team.
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekend work.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Computer skills, good communication and customer service skills.
Included but are not limited to;
- Operate cash register;
- Retail sales, equipment hire, refreshment sales including alcoholic beverages;
- Prepare snack foods according to food handling regulations;
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate persons;
- Take and accurately records all bookings for tee times;
- Update the online calendar with accurate booking numbers;
- Oversee golf cart management, charging and cleaning;
- Driving Range including ball collection and washing
- Presentation and Cleanliness of Shop, carts, range etc
- Assist with inputting scorecards into Golflink for competition players;
- Assist in coordination and management of competitions and events;
- Assist in planning and delivering corporate golf day and social golf events;
- Data entry, database management, web site and Facebook page updates.
The hours will vary in this position. Remuneration is in accordance with the relevant award.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be forwarded to;
Michael Clough – Golf Operations Manager
Applications close on 30th September 2019 at 5:00pm.