The Mount Coolum Golf Club invites applications for an experienced full-time Administration Assistant/Receptionist to provide efficient day to day administration support to our Golf/Operations Manager and General Manager. This role could also be undertaken on a part-time/permanent basis (minimum 30 hours) for the right candidate.
This challenging role is very dynamic, and requires excellent time management skills with the ever changing priorities and duties encompassing all aspects of the day to day operation of a Golf Club.
Essential attributes for the role include:
- At least 2 years Administration experience.
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office and Excel capability.
- Excellent data entry and spreadsheet skills.
- Creditors and Debtors Accounts.
- General Ledger and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
Preferred skills/experience for the role include:
- MYOB payroll experience an advantage.
- Preparation of weekly bank deposits.
- Gaming machine procedures.
- High level of attention to detail.
- An outgoing friendly nature.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service by effectively managing customers queries, including answering phone calls and replying to emails in a timely manner.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol and Gaming Certificates.
Applications close on Friday 26th July 2019
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing your experience to Sharon Purnell via the link below.