Northbridge Golf Club is an impressive 18 hole course located on Sydney’s lower north shore, complimented by stunning harbour front views.
The role would consist of a 15 – 20 hours rostered week with unlimited coaching potential.
The role can be modified to suit the individual needs of the successful applicant.
• A proven knowledge of current golfing equipment and industry leading products
• A strong interest in club fitting and club repairs
• Positive approach towards customer service
• Excellent personal presentation with punctual positive attitude
• Experience with the use of trackman and modern teaching technology
• Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment
• Willingness to assist with Junior and learn to golf programs
Duties & Responsibilities as prescribed by the Head Professional include but not limited to:
• Administer member competitions
• Manage social golf tee times whilst monitoring dress standards
• Supervise pace of play (as needed)
• Maintain the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and presentation
• Assist with Golf Operation duties
This position is responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service in order to maximise member and guest satisfaction.
Remuneration for the role will include;
- Hourly Casual rate for Shop hours completed
- 75% – 25% Split of Coaching revenue up to $1,500 generated per week
- 100% of Coaching above $1,500 generated per week
The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
To apply or for further information, please contact Nathan Stubbs via link below or phone on 02 9958 7517.