Events & Administration (Salary)
Palm Meadows Golf Course, the original Gold Coast Golf Resort, was designed by leading Australian golfer and course architect Graham Marsh. The course has over a 35 year history of providing golfing experiences that are second to none. The renowned reputation for quality and service attracts corporate & charity golf tournaments and functions.
Located 5 minutes from Broadbeach (Pacific Fair) and 5 minutes form Robina shopping centre we are centrally positioned in the heart of a golfing paradise.
We are currently seeking a confident and qualified person to join our friendly team.
Events & Administration Coordinator
In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organisation, coordination and delivery of all events, including preparation of all material required on event days.
- Liaise with event organisers and stakeholders.
- Perform general office duties in the day to day running of the golf course
- Efficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Confirming all golf bookings on daily basis
- Planning and coordination of all events including golf, group, evening functions.
- Liaising with all departments prior to event days.
- Website Maintenance for Palm Meadows
- Updating and maintenance of social media including facebook & instagram pages
- Creation of Newsletters and mail outs to database and members
- Understanding of software and systems such as Miclub, Idelpos & Pulse but not essential.
- Maintenance of tee sheets including building and creating templates.
- Social Club Database – bookings and confirmations etc
- PA to the General Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful, you must
- Be reliable and dependable
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Have previous event experience.
- Outstanding communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous golf experience and/ or knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Please email all enquiries and written applications by the 27th June 2022.
Set out full details and employment history to:
We thank all interested parties in advance for their applications, however only successful applicates will be contacted. Wishing you all the very best.