Situated just off the Hume Highway 45 mins north of Melbourne, Mandalay Golf Course is easily accessible for visitors wanting to enjoy a resort style golf course that recently ranked number 45 in Australia’s Top 100 Golf Courses.
Five time British Open Champion and renowned golf course architect Peter Thomson has proudly designed the Mandalay Golf Course. Peter and his team have successfully converted flat grazing farmland into a stunning contoured golf course that will challenge players of all skill levels.
The Course is a player friendly 18 hole Par 72 that provides enjoyment to golfers of all skill levels. The Club has a very strong and growing membership base and is well patronised with a mix of members competitions, green fee play and social groups.
The Club seeks a fully qualified PGA Member experienced in Golf operations and able to develop the Club’s teaching and membership profile within the area. The role will include approximately 30 hours (negotiable) in the Golf Shop assisting with the day to day running of operations whilst developing a minor teaching component.
The club has a small short game complex which the successful applicate will be able to utilise for teachings on a sub contacting agreement outside employed hours.
To successfully undertake this position, you will require the following experience and skills:
- Current PGA Member
- Coaching skills across all areas including: juniors, ladies, beginners, clinics and group sessions.
- Individual game improvement programs.
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic and be a self starter
- Strong knowledge of custom club fitting and repairs
- Have an understanding of golf operations
- Using social media to promote our products, services and themselves to our growing customer base
- Experience in MiClub systems would be an advantage
- RSA and working with children’s card (these can be obtained prior to commencement if need be).
- Remuneration package will be subject to experience.
Director of Golf
Club Mandalay Golf Course