Office Manager Position
Pinjarra Golf Club is seeking to appoint an Office Manager responsible for managing the day to day administration duties of the Club.
The position will report to the Management Board and together with the Club Professional and Course Superintendant will be part of the Club’s Management Team.
The successful applicant should have the following attributes :-
- Experience in the day to day implementation and management of office administration tasks of a club, including member and visitor enquiries, correspondence, banking, ordering, accounts, payroll, superannuation, taxation, staff rosters, membership database and inventory management.
- Experience in the management of the bar and catering activities of a licensed club and knowledge of the liquor licensing act
- Experience in using MYOB Accounting, Member Magic Database, Swiftpos POS and Inventory Management systems for Bar & Pro Shop stock
- Excellent computer skills and competent in using word processing, Outlook and Excel
- Experience in the marketing and promotion through website, electronic and social media
- Experience in sales and promotion for sponsorship of major events and on course advertising
- Friendly with excellent customer relations, written and oral skills and able to work as part of a team
- Hold a current Approved Managers Certificate and a current Police Clearance
A remuneration package commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications close at 5 pm Friday 22 February 2019. Please address your application and resume to ‘The President, Pinjarra Golf Club’ via the apply link below.
mail – Pinjarra Golf Club, PO Box 50, Pinjarra, Western Australia, 6208