The Portsea Golf Club is a long established and highly regarded course and Club located approximately 90mins from the CBD on the Mornington Peninsula. In 2013 the Club updated its facilities with a brand-new Clubhouse and accommodation facility which boasts views across the course and Port Phillip Bay.
An exciting opportunity exists for a creative, energetic and passionate Teaching Professional to coordinate and drive the teaching function at the Portsea Golf Club. The Club currently has an integrated long game teaching area on course plus short game facilities with the view of upgrading our facilities in the future to provide Members and Guests improved coaching facilities.
This position is a combination of permanent Part Time Shop work of approximately 25 hours and Teaching.
- Desired skills/experience:
- PGA qualified
- Club Fitting experience
- Experience in a similar environment
- Visual merchandising, sales and marketing skills
- Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Understanding of golf, timesheet bookings and competition management
- Miclub & Micropower skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility and drive to promote Lessons to the Membership and external customers
The position also entitles the right candidate to the following benefits which the Club can offer:
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to progress your career within the industry
To apply for this position please email your resume and a cover letter which briefly states why you would like to work for The Portsea Golf Club.