Programmed Turnpoint are Australia’s premier Golf Course Maintenance Contractor servicing more than 9 golf courses around Australia.
The 27 hole Mollymook Golf Club is located 3 hours south of Sydney on the east coast of Australia near the town of Ulladulla, and is made up of the championship 18 hole Hill Top Course and the 9 hole Beach Side Course.
This exciting opportunity is a permanent full time position paying above award rates with weekend work on a rotating roster whilst working in a great team environment. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is a highly challenging role and the successful applicant will be expected to have experience in the following areas:
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture / Turf Management.
- Relevant experience in the turf industry and golf course maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in the application of chemicals and fertilisers.
- Experience with irrigation and minor repairs would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge in OHS&E.
- Excellent work history and reliability.
If you feel you have the skill set to take on this significant role within one of Australia’s leading golf clubs, please submit your resume stating qualifications and relevant experience to the General Manager Programmed Turnpoint.
Applications to be submitted via email via tab below.
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 31st January, 2020.