Programmed Turnpoint are Australia’s premier Golf Course Maintenance Contractor servicing more than 9 golf courses around Australia. We are an experienced established business with a proven record of career progression opportunities for our employees.
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a suitably qualified Assistant Superintendent at Growling Frog Golf Course located in the outer north eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This is a permanent full time salary position with weekend work on a rotating roster whilst working in a great team environment.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is a highly challenging role and the successful applicant will be expected to have experience in the following areas:
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture / Turf Management.
- Relevant experience in the turf industry and golf course maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in the application of chemicals and fertilisers.
- Ability to assist in the planning and implementation of daily and future works.
- Experience with Toro irrigation systems would be of benefit.
- Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge in OHS&E.
- Excellent work history and reliability.
The successful applicant shall be self-motivated, punctual and have the ability to work in all conditions. If you feel you have the skill set to take on this significant role within one of Australia’s leading golf clubs, please submit your resume stating qualifications and relevant experience to the General Manager Programmed Turnpoint.
Applications to be submitted via APPLY TAB attention Justin Trott.
Applications close 5.00pm, Tuesday 28th May 2019.