Qualified Mechanic – Sandhurst Golf Club.
Programmed Turnpoint are Australia’s premier Golf Course Maintenance Contractor servicing more than 9 golf courses around Australia.
The Peter Thomson designed 36 hole Sandhurst Club is located just 30 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and forms part of the premium golf-residential development that is Sandhurst.
This exciting opportunity is a permanent full-time salaried position working in a great team environment. Remuneration will be negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is a highly challenging role requiring the successful applicant to service, repair and maintain all golf course maintenance equipment utilised in the day to day operations on this site.
The successful applicant will be based in our well-appointed workshop in the Maintenance Shed at Sandhurst Golf Club, and be expected to meet the following selection criteria:
• Qualified motor mechanic with extensive and broad ranging mechanical experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Efficiency, attention to detail and effective time management is a necessity.
• Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Be self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised in a pro-active manner.
• Have a solid record of performance and quality workmanship.
• Good people skills and leadership qualities.
• Experience working with turf maintenance machinery and equipment whilst not essential would be of benefit.
• Excellent work history and reliability.
If you feel you have the skill set to take on this significant role, please submit your resume stating qualifications and relevant experience to the General Manager Programmed Turnpoint.
Applications to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 4th March 2020.