Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks is appointed by the Frankston City Council to manage and market the Centenary Park Golf course facility which comprises an 18-hole golf course, full length driving range, fitting centre, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is above all to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on vibrancy and connection within the Golf and broader community.
Clublinks also manages The Social Golf Club, offering a range of services to the everyday social golfer, including the ability to receive an official Golf Australia handicap, a centralised booking system designed specifically for social groups, access to play at some of Australia’s best semi-private golf courses at the best group rates, calendar of premium events and golf tours.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and vibrant programs coordinator who possesses a thorough understanding of the game of golf to undertake the coordination and administration of bookings, programs, membership, events and growth initiatives for Centenary Park Golf, The Social Golf Club members and social groups.
Based at Centenary Park Golf and reporting to the Venue Manager -responsibilities will include:
- Administration of Social Golf memberships, inquiries and correspondence
- Record management including score card entry and handicap management
- Coordination of bookings, payments and invoicing
- Planning and delivery of events for both Centenary Park Golf and Social Golf.
- Supporting marketing initiatives including social media posts, promotions and events
- Building and maintenance of key stakeholder relationships with partner venues, social groups and members
- Development and delivery of programs, growth initiatives and other activities for Centenary Park Golf
- General administrative support to the Centenary Park team
- Knowledge of and interest in the game of golf
- Be self-driven, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have well developed word, excel and database management skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Hold a current Police Check
- Have qualifications in business administration or similar discipline
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.