Burleigh Golf Club is located on the Gold Coast and is a Members 18 hole course with ongoing improvements to the Course, we are looking for a suitable candidate to join us and enjoy working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will possess but not be limited to:
- Certificate 3 in Sports Turf Management.
- Hold a current Chemical Application certificate.
- Experience with an automated irrigation system including all maintenance and repair. Rainbird.
- Sound knowledge of WPD identification.
- Golf course construction experience will be beneficial.
- Weekend paid overtime is part of this position on a rotating basis.
This position will suit a person who is enthusiastic and will work well within the team environment or individually. They must be competent in all aspects of golf course maintenance.
Award wages will be paid commensurate with your experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume with the subject line: Qualified Greenkeeper to Darryl Edwards
To apply for this job please visit burleighgolfclub.com.au.