The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, 2 pools, cafes, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms. While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
Reporting into the Clubhouse Operations Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will include the following;
- Deliver the highest standard of service to members and their guests
- Ensure that a standard of excellence is maintained in the quality and presentation of the Reception area
- Ensure the Club’s rules and regulations are adhered to including enforcing the dress regulations
- Assist members and guests with all enquiries in a professional manner, or redirect to the most appropriate staff member if unable to assist
- Organise bookings for accommodation and confirm accommodation request prior to check in
- Perform check ins and check outs for members who are staying in the accommodation rooms
- Remain up to date at all times with the day’s events, fixtures and upcoming events in the Green Book
- Assist members and guests with purchases in the Cellar Door, and other Reception based retail initiatives.
- Involvement in Responsible complaint and conflict resolution.
- Increase service standards and member/guest experience
- Rostering & Payroll
- Creating and managing a Reception Operations Manual
The main objective of this role is to attend to the needs and enquiries of members and guests ensuring that exceptional member service is delivered at all times.
Why you’ll love coming to work!
A supportive, respectful and collaborative environment with opportunities for development.
- Permanent, full time opportunity with training & development opportunities.
- Staff wellbeing program which includes free exercise classes for staff in our state of the art fitness facilities, virgin pulse wellbeing app, free counselling and mental fitness training sessions.
- Delicious daily staff meals.
- 20% discount on purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
- Uniforms provided plus uniform allowance.
- Stunning Rose Bay location
- 2+ years reception experience in a similar styled club or hotel.
- A natural leader who has a proven ability to take the initiative and motivate those around them.
- Experience in rostering & payroll
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven commitment to member service and communication excellence (verbal and written)
- A creative mindset
- Flexibility with availability to work either morning or afternoon during the week and weekends
- Full working rights
- COVID-19 Full vaccination
We look forward to receiving your application to join our team!