The National Golf Club is a private golf club with over 3200 members and boasts 4 exceptional golf courses and related facilities.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Receptionist/Administration Assistant at the Club.
The key focus of this role is to:
- Professionally represent the organisation at the main reception area
- To assist the busy Membership Department with related tasks and Club communications
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for providing personalised customer service
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enjoyment in working autonomously and in a team environment
You will be able to carry out your duties at Cape Schanck and previous front office experience is desirable but not essential.
Please note this is a 9 months, full time, contract role with the potential of becoming a permanent role in the future.