The National Golf Club is seeking a full time Retail Manager to join the team based at Cape Schanck. The National is a 72 hole private members club, providing four Championship quality courses across two locations. Reporting directly to the Director of Golf, the role is to manage retail operations at the Cape Schanck and Long Island facilities.
The successful candidate
- Strong organisational skills, and be able to deliver high levels of outstanding member experiences.
- Manage all retail and day-to-day retail operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Strong merchandising and visual display skills.
- A proactive and pleasant personality.
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude at all times.
- Exceptionally strong communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal.
- Lead the retail team by supervising, training and recruiting talented personnel.
- Ensure excellent presentation of retail facilities.
- Ensure compliance with all matters pertaining to Health & Safety.
In this role you will also have the opportunity to;
- Put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations.
- Work with a dynamic team that has a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Work in an environment that allows you to gain a whole experience, not just a job.
- A salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Excellent working conditions based at one of Australia’s premier golfing facilities.
Please email your resume in the first instance to:
Director of Golf
The Cups Drive
Cape Schanck 3939
To apply for this job please visit nationalgolf.com.au .