FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private prestigious members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, two pools, several cafes, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
The Royal Sydney Golf Club provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions.
· Competitive salary
· Access to training and feedback
· Daily staff meals
· Access to sporting facilities and free exercise classes
· Discounts on wine, sporting goods, etc.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Finance Manager your main duties will include full function accounts payable. This is a full time role.
Other key tasks include:
· Input of supplier invoices into Accounting System.
o Approx. 200 – 250 invoices per week.
· Reconciling creditor accounts
· Handling all supplier queries and resolving any issues in a timely manner
· Processing of staff expenses including corporate credit cards, Taxis and Uber.
· Processing and preparing supplier payments
· Processing of refunds
· Assisting with month-end as required
· Other ad-hoc duties required to successfully meet the requirements of the role and the Finance team – daily banking and resolving member queries.
What does the Club need from me?
· A minimum of four years experience in a similar type of role
· Experience in liaising with other staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
· Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
· Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook skills
If you’d like to join our amazing team, we want to hear from you – apply now!!
Permanent work rights a must. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.