FACEBOOK Avondale Golf Club
Avondale Golf Club is seeking an experienced hospitality professional looking to pursue their career at a venue that demands a high attention to detail and commitment to exceptional service outcomes.
The Club maintains a very high standard of service to our members. In this role you will look to provide support to the Hospitality Manager assisting in the management of the Front of House Team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven record in delivering five star service outcomes and a management style that will foster and deliver a team approach to service excellence here at the Club. This is very much a hands on role and you will lead by your actions.
This role is responsible to the Hospitality Manager for assisting in the conduct of all aspects of the Club’s front of house hospitality services.
Specific duties include, but not limited to
- Ensure high standard of service from the bar & floor staff for members & their guests.
- Ensure that all bar and floor staff meet the club’s expectation on presentation and cleanliness etc.
- Supervise the daily operation of all floor and bar staff when the senior person on duty.
- Seek direction from the Hospitality Manager in overseeing clubhouse functions.
- Co-ordinate the setup of club assets to facilitate functions as per run sheets provided by the Events Manager and Marketing Manager.
- In the Hospitality Manager’s absence, assist with rostering, ordering stock and stocktaking.
- Upholding the club’s dress regulations in an effective and sensitive manner.
If this opportunity appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward applications including your resume and a covering letter to:
Applications close Tuesday 17th December.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.