FACEBOOK Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club
Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club Requires Casual Food & Beverage Attendants
Are You Passionate & Focused on Service, Looking for a Workplace with a Wonderful Atmosphere and Beautiful Surroundings?
Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club is a prestigious private golf club set amongst the breathtaking beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park on the boundary of the Northern Beaches, just 30 minutes from the CBD. As part of the food and beverage team, you will be working at one of Sydney’s Top 10 golf courses. We have a Clubhouse with Bar, Dining and Function Facilities that can cater for up to 200 members and guests in style.
This role reports to the Food and Beverage Manager, with responsibilities including;
- Order taking and delivery of food & beverages in our members lounge, functions and bar areas
- Register operation and EFTPOS, some cash handling.
- The ability to engage with people and ensure all Members and their guests have an exceptional experience every time they visit the Club
- Maintaining cleanliness of the food and beverage service area
- Taking direction from management
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 1-2 years food and beverage experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a 4 or 5 star restaurant/hotel/club is highly regarded.
- Flexibility in availability and be available to work nights and weekends
- A vibrant nature and the ability to provide exceptional customer service to our members and guests
- Your own transport is essential as public transport is very limited
Immediate start is available.
To apply for this position, please email your resumes to the Food and Beverage Manager.