FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club
If you’re looking for a full time role with a strong reputation, the opportunity to develop and the chance to work with good people who are talented and work hard; join The Royal Sydney Golf Club. The Club is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to join its Kitchen team.
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other, and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Executive Chef your primary purpose is to be hands on in the kitchen and work with a team of 20 highly motivated and professional chefs.
The key tasks include:
- Day to day set up and running of a section in one of the kitchens
- Provide input into the preparation of menus
What does the Club need from me?
- Knowledge of both fine dining and function set up
- Up to date knowledge of current food trends
- Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude
- Well presented at all times
- Display motivation, energy and drive
- Unlimited working rights
- 5 star hotel experience (Desirable)
What’s in it for me?
First and foremost you will work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds (against a sporting backdrop). You can expect a competitive salary, access to training, regular feedback and a range of benefits including staff meals, social functions, discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.) and uniforms.