Located on the edge of Ku-ring-gai National Park is one of Sydney’s premier private golf clubs – Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club. We are currently seeking a (Qualified) Commis Chef.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work at an iconic establishment.
- Day shifts with some night functions work.
- Successful candidates must be minimum a Commis Chef level of experience.
- Must be reliable, hard working, have good communication skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Own transport required. Parking available.
- Uniform provided.
Immediate start preferred.
To apply please email your resume to Brian Clark – Head Chef
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a chef apprenticeship?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?