FACEBOOK Federal Golf Club
We are looking for a professional individual to provide part -time high-level executive, personal and administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and Board of Directors (BoD). The position is flexible and suitable for an applicant with family commitments.
As the successful candidate, you will work under limited direction to anticipate and manage the requirements of the GM to support the business area in meeting key strategic and operational objectives. You will work closely with the GM to organise and leverage their time effectively, manage schedules, calendar items.
This role requires well-developed written and verbal communication skills, excellent organisation and judgement skills and attention to detail. You will coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders, consider attendance and what briefing materials and any additional information may be required.
You will assist with correspondence for the GM, including emails, letters.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• minute taking and distribution for BOD
• providing secretariat support
• preparation of meeting agendas and papers
• credit card reconciliation
Experience in an Executive Assistant position is necessary. You will need to possess a high quality attention to detail, have the ability to work autonomously and use initiative. You must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to produce high quality of work and accuracy at all times.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in providing a high level of executive assistance at a senior level and experience with various company governance and administration requirements
• Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant to an executive level and/or senior management within an organisation, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across a business and prioritise requests.
• Demonstrated high level of initiative
• Highly-developed communication skills (oral, written, liaison and interpersonal),
• Be tactful and trustworthy, sensitive with personal confidential information.
• Demonstrated advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint (and basic level user of Excel, including the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Some of the benefits of working at FGC include:
• generous employee benefits with a competitive salary packing, including performance bonus
• employer superannuation contribution
• flexible working hour arrangements, especially family friendly provisions.
To apply, please submit an online application.
Contact Officer: for further information about this position please contact Anthony Sinclair