FACEBOOK Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club
Sanctuary Cove is acclaimed worldwide as an international resort of excellence. Since opening in 1987, Australia’s first fully integrated resort has offered magnificent community facilities and a superb lifestyle conveniently located for travel from Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club is looking for a highly-motivated, enthusiastic Food and Beverage Attendant to become an integral component of the Food and Beverage Team, specifically working in the Members’ Clubhouse. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, servicing a regular customer base, and will be required to ensure the standards of a premium facility are upheld at all times with a friendly and professional approach.
The successful applicant will be a confident, motivated individual, able to perform under pressure with the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar establishment
- Uncompromising attitude towards high quality, presentation and safety
- Strong communication skills and grace under pressure
- Excellent planning skills with the ability and confidence to think outside the square
- Current, valid Queensland driver’s license
This position is a casual position on a 7-day rotating roster. Flexibility is essential, and staff will be required to work to the needs of the business, including weekend work.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.