Sanctuary Cove is acclaimed worldwide as an international resort of excellence. Since opening in 1987, Australia’s first fully integrated resort has offered magnificent community facilities and a superb lifestyle conveniently located for travel from Surfers Paradise and Brisbane.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a full time qualified Greenkeeper to join our Golf Course Maintenance team at Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club. As a member of the Golf Course Maintenance team you will be assisting in the preparation of both The Pines and The Palms golf courses.
The successful applicant will be a confident, motivated individual, able to perform well autonomously and in a team. In return you will receive above award remuneration, lunch, uniforms and all safety equipment including boots.
The following criteria is essential:
- Trade qualifications with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience
- Ability to work in a large team
- Report directly to the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an uncompromising attitude towards quality of workmanship
- Possess strong communication skills
- Availability to work as part of a seven-day rotating roster
- Current, valid driver’s license
Please email your cover letter and résumé to or forward in the strictest confidence to
Golf Course Superintendent
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club
PO Box 805
Sanctuary Cove QLD 4212
Responses will only be sent to short-listed candidates. Candidates must address the criteria listed above.
To apply for this job please visit scgcc.com.au or.