An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified professional to lead the team at the Whangamata Golf Club in our popular Coromandel resort town.
Whangamata Golf Club operate two courses (9 hole and 18 hole) and these form part of the tourism offering in Whangamata as well as having a strong local membership.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Development and Implementation of Strategic, Marketing and Financial Plans
- Production of monthly financial reports for the Board
- Budgeting and Legal Compliance
- Management of staff and contractors
- Marketing of club and membership growth
- Sponsorship and grants funding
- Course and Facilities management
- Maintaining relationships with the local community and businesses
- Enhancing the golf experience for members and visitors
As such, key attributes will be:
- Business operations and planning experience
- Strong Financial and Marketing skills
- Excellent Relationship and Communication skills
- Technology and Computer skills
- Commercial Acumen
While previous experience managing a sports club would be desirable, we would value proven experience in managing a similar organisation with a range of stakeholders.
This is a full time position but with some flexibility in work hours to be negotiated.
The position reports to the Board of Management and an appropriate remuneration package based on experience will be negotiated.
Applications close on 30 th September 2019 and should include a covering letter and CV outlining your skills and experience and be emailed to the Club President via link below.
To apply for this job please visit golf.co.nzlink below.