FACEBOOK Pine Rivers Golf Club
Founded in 1973, the Pine Rivers Golf Club is one of the most accessible and enjoyable18-hole golf courses within the Northern Corridor of Brisbane. Located 40 minutes north of Brisbane, the Pine Rivers Golf Club is a busy hub for social and competitive golfers servicing the communities of Narangba, North Lakes, Petrie and Kallangur. Over the next 2-5 years, the Pine Rivers Golf Club will be undergoing some exciting changes which will position the club as the No. 1 Golfing Destination in the region.
This new role will provide a great opportunity to join a new team and be part of an exciting journey.
We are searching for a Casual/Part-Time Golf Operations Assistant to support our team across our busy periods – Friday – Sunday – Approx 20 hrs per week.
- Ability to work across a flexible roster which will include weekend shifts.
- Golf Operations background with some experience in food and Beverage Service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal presentation.
- Demonstrate an ability to provide outstanding service to customers and members.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of POS Systems and Microsoft Programs (MiClub and Microsoft applications).
Send your resume to The President, Pine Rivers Golf Club via the tab below.
Applications close on Saturday 29th February.
*Inquiries can be directed to the Pine Rivers Golf Club Consultant, Damian Brown on 0497424193 by sending a text message in the first instance.
*Please note only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted.