Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks has been appointed by the City of South Perth to manage and market the Collier Park Golf course facility which comprises a 27-hole golf course, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is above all to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on health and connection as a primary driver to developing a thriving and active golf community.
We have opportunities for enthusiastic and hardworking people to join our team with a focus for delivering high quality customer service and undertaking various operational tasks.
It is envisaged that successful applicants will be engaged casually at commencement with the possibility of moving to part time and or full-time employment. Shifts will be rostered in advance and include weekdays and weekends.
Responsibilities will include:
- Retail sales and customer service;
- Maintaining golf cart storage area;
- Maintaining hire equipment;
- Operating computers/point of sale terminal;
- Basic facility maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- A keen interest in golf
- Proven experience working in a retail environment within the Golf, Sports and Leisure sectors and delivering exceptional customer service
- A positive attitude and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- Working with children check, police check and first aid qualifications
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received. Immediate starts are available.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.